Today we are going to discuss about MySQL Database. Currently MySQL is the most popular Open Source, Robust and fast Database Server. This Database is written in C and C++ and most commonly used with PHP scripts to develop secure and dynamic server-side application. MySQL is powerful database product that works with all operating systems and support many of languages like PHP, PERL, C, C++ and JAVA also. Now a days, MySQL database is used by developers in a massive range and support for very large databases. MySQL also supports Stored-procedures, Triggers, cursors and also ACID compliance.
The most powerful plus point of MySql Database, if you want to working with this server then there is no need to take license for using because its has Open Source nature. So i have collected some best list of MqSql Resources and Tutorials sites that will be helpful for advance and beginners both. In this list, You can get some best websites that provides database tutorials which will helps you to learn something new every time.
- Tumblr: 105 Best Free Tumblr Themes 2011
- 10 Best Sites to Learn How to Code Quickly
- Top 30 Best iPad 2 Apps
- 20 Best Free HTML5 Website Templates Of Year 2011
- 90+ Best Free Tumblr Themes 2012 For Blogging Experience
- 15 Best Free Android Games You Love To Play
- 6 Best HTML5/CSS3 Presentation Frameworks
- Top 10 Best Media Player For Windows
- 50 Examples Of Cool Business Card Designs