The battle has been raging for some time now. Flash vs. HTML5. Which one is coming out on top and which one will be left in the dirt?
As things stand at the moment Flash is a rapidly fading shadow of its former self. It used to be that Flash was the go to guy for all things graphical and multimedia. Nowadays we have HTML5 and it is fast becoming the favourite for many sites.
There are a number of reasons for this. Flash has been known to be much less stable than HTML because of its modular nature. Up until this time however, there was no better tool than Flash to make dynamic web content simply. HTML5 has changed all that allowing programmers to create exactly what they want without the hassle of having to learn Flash or outsource the coding and programming to someone else.
In the case of gaming it offers a much faster and more accessible way to create exactly what the coder wants to create. Also, because of its nature, it is harder to gain unauthorized access to the module itself and “adjust” the element.
Leave a comment
- Tumblr: 105 Best Free Tumblr Themes 2011
- Top 30 Best iPad 2 Apps
- 10 Best Sites to Learn How to Code Quickly
- 20 Best Free HTML5 Website Templates Of Year 2011
- 90+ Best Free Tumblr Themes 2012 For Blogging Experience
- 15 Best Free Android Games You Love To Play
- 6 Best HTML5/CSS3 Presentation Frameworks
- Top 10 Best Media Player For Windows
- 50 Examples Of Cool Business Card Designs