Released in 2010, Elastic search is basically a search engine that is brought in use to search almost everything over the web. Be it the wide databases that you have to explore or simply the apps to find a specific type of code, you can do it all with the help of elastic search. With the increasing amount of data, people are taking up the elastic search online training to ensure that data handling and management becomes easy.
The elastic search certification in San Jose is going to teach you a variety of things about the elastic search and some of its basic concepts are discussed here. Elastic is an open source search engine/index that is built on the concepts of Apache Lucene. Lucene is a Java based model that is very popular when it comes to implementing the search engine indices. Since elastic is developed in Java, it is a preferred option when cross platform work is being done.
There are many reasons behind the popularity of Elastic Search like:
- Huge online support from the forums and online communities that are highly active on the official forums
- Excels in the concepts of conflict management to ensure that no sort of problem is faced during searching through the data
- Works well with the concepts of multi tenancy and therefore becomes a popular option even in complex cases
- Easy scalability of elastic search makes it widely distributed across different fronts irrespective of the area, type of the size of the data
- Since built on Lucene, it has compatibility with most of the features of Lucene and thus every aspect of Lucene can be easily unleashed here in most of the cases.
In addition to these points, there are some features of Elastic that contributes widely in increasing its area of applications. For instance, since it is API driven, one doesn’t have to think twice before applying a query or performing an action. With the help of JSON, the readability is compatible both for the machine as well as for the developer due to its readability feature. Moreover, whichever language you use, since an API already exists, the task of doing additional things gets reduced.
When you work around elastic search, you would often hear terms like node, type, index, cluster, etc. All these are the basic concepts around which the Elastic search works. All of these concepts have the basic functions, as can be guessed by their names and thus when brought together, play an important role in efficient implementation of the concepts of elastic search and thus help you fetch the results that you desire.
The process here is simple. As soon as you do the basic installations and configurations, the process begins. First, you need to use the concepts of indexing for document indexation which is preceded by finding it and updating it in your database. Once this is done, the search query is processed. The search can be a full text search, structured search or the facet based search.
Leave a comment
- Tumblr: 105 Best Free Tumblr Themes 2011
- 10 Best Sites to Learn How to Code Quickly
- Top 15 Great Websites To Download Best Free eBooks
- Top 30 Best iPad 2 Apps
- 90+ Best Free Tumblr Themes 2012 For Blogging Experience
- 20 Best Free HTML5 Website Templates Of Year 2011
- Top 10 Best Media Player For Windows
- 6 Best HTML5/CSS3 Presentation Frameworks
- 15 Best Free Android Games You Love To Play