.Net framework is a software framework that runs primarily on Microsoft windows. The .NET Framework’s Base Class Library provides user interface, data access, database connectivity, cryptography, web application development, numeric algorithms, and network communications.(Wiki)
I hope developers would love to use these tools and share their thought in our comment section below. We thankful to our readers for appreciate ZoomZum’ s compilations and share their views. Thanks
SharpDevelop is a free IDE for C#, VB.NET and Boo projects on Microsoft’s .NET platform. It is open-source, and you can download both sourcecode and executables from this site.
STORM is a free and open source tool for testing web services.
STORM allows you to
1. Test web services written using any technology (.NET , Java, etc.)
2. Dynamically invoke web service methods even those that have input parameters of complex data types
3. Save development time and money. Creating throw-away test client apps just to test the web service is just too wasteful
4. Test multiple web services from within one UI.
5. Edit/Manipulate the raw soap requests.
6 Others (Try out the tool and find out yourself!)
3) Cruise Control
CruiseControl is both a continuous integration tool and an extensible framework for creating a custom continuous build process. It includes dozens of plugins for a variety of source controls, build technologies, and notifications schemes including email and instant messaging.
Using this tool developers can compile CoffeeScript files on Windows. Called CoffeScript Compiler for Windows.
Silverlight Spy is a runtime inspector tool providing unprecedented access to all aspects of any Silverlight in-browser, out-of-browser and Windows Phone 7 application
NuGet is a Visual Studio 2010 extension that makes it easy to add, remove, and update libraries and tools in Visual Studio projects that use the .NET Framework. This topic lists documentation that will help you use NuGet packages and create your own.
7) Style cop
StyleCop analyzes C# source code to enforce a set of style and consistency rules. It can be run from inside of Visual Studio or integrated into an MSBuild project. StyleCop has also been integrated into many third-party development tools
CInject (or CodeInject) allows code injection into any managed assembly without disassembling and recompiling it. It eases the inevitable task of injecting any code in single or multiple methods in one or many assemblies to intercept code for almost any purpose.
Leave a comment
- Tumblr: 105 Best Free Tumblr Themes 2011
- 10 Best Sites to Learn How to Code Quickly
- Top 30 Best iPad 2 Apps
- 90+ Best Free Tumblr Themes 2012 For Blogging Experience
- 20 Best Free HTML5 Website Templates Of Year 2011
- 15 Best Free Android Games You Love To Play
- Top 15 Great Websites To Download Best Free eBooks
- 6 Best HTML5/CSS3 Presentation Frameworks
- Top 10 Best Media Player For Windows