Apple iPhone 4S was launched in October 2011. It was definitely able to attract everyone‘s attention because of its striking new features, Slim looks and beautifully designed body. It has unique features and applications. But just like apple Samsung has also launched a phone with similar and attractive features. It is less expensive and just like apple it also will offer you innumerable applications and latest technology at a cheaper price. It isn’t too thick. Very lightweight and has got attractive looks.
Samsung Galaxy S2 is powered by a dual-core 1.2 GHz ARM Cortex-A9 processor while the iPhone has a 1GHz dual-core ARM Cortex-A9 processor. To add to its advantages, it weighs only 116 grams. Amazing, isn’t it? Its glossy, it has a jet black finish which makes it look more extravagant. On the other hand iPhone 4S is not as slim and lightweight as the Galaxy S2 by Samsung but has a better black finishing to it because Galaxy S2 has a plastic case whereas iPhone has metallic finish that adds to its style and shine. And the SIRI Intelligent assistance make iPhone 4S much better.
Today a big battle between two Smartphones – Apple iPhone 4S and Samsung Galaxy S2. We have cover specifications, features, etc in this post of these two big phones. So for our reader’s we have compared Apple iPhone 4S vs Samsung Galaxy S2. Please share your thought in our comment section below.
Leave a comment
- Tumblr: 105 Best Free Tumblr Themes 2011
- 10 Best Sites to Learn How to Code Quickly
- Top 30 Best iPad 2 Apps
- 20 Best Free HTML5 Website Templates Of Year 2011
- 90+ Best Free Tumblr Themes 2012 For Blogging Experience
- 15 Best Free Android Games You Love To Play
- 6 Best HTML5/CSS3 Presentation Frameworks
- Top 10 Best Media Player For Windows
- 50 Examples Of Cool Business Card Designs