The jQuery documentation is great, very complete, nicely written and with a lot of examples and demos. The only thing that bugs me is the way we have to find the right documentation for what we search for. Try to search for the
.is() function for example. Over 100 matches before the actual function I am looking for?!*) And it is a fixed layout which means even on my big screen I have to scroll all the way down and have to scan for it. There have to be a better way, obviously.
yepnope is an asynchronous conditional resource loader that’s super-fast, and allows you to load only the scripts that your users need.
FitText makes font-sizes flexible. Use this plugin on your fluid or responsive layout to achieve scalable headlines that fill the width of a parent element.
8 ) Ligature js
Ligature.js will go through the text on a web-page, and insert ligatures where appropriate.
Leave a comment
- Tumblr: 105 Best Free Tumblr Themes 2011
- Top 30 Best iPad 2 Apps
- 10 Best Sites to Learn How to Code Quickly
- 20 Best Free HTML5 Website Templates Of Year 2011
- 90+ Best Free Tumblr Themes 2012 For Blogging Experience
- 15 Best Free Android Games You Love To Play
- 6 Best HTML5/CSS3 Presentation Frameworks
- Top 10 Best Media Player For Windows
- 50 Examples Of Cool Business Card Designs