jQuery can be defined as a cross browser java script library. It is a multi-browser java script library and is basically designed for the purpose of simplifying the scripting of HTML on the client side. This is also the most popular java script library which is used by the people these days.
jQuery has a lot of advantages such as it is absolutely free of any cost and it is also open source software. The syntax of this software is designed in a way that it makes it easier to navigate a document in addition it also helps to select DOM elements, create animations , handle events and also helps to develop ajax applications.
Using jQuery the developers can also create plug-ins and also create low level interactions. There a lot of sliders of jQuery that is available on the internet. There are image sliders which are very impressive. Some of these sliders also might have 2D or 3D effects added to them. Some of these sliders are very easy to use and are also very flexible. Using these sliders you can also customize your designs as you like them which help to create.
2) Shadowbox Js
A lightweight customizable lightbox plugin for jQuery.
1) Supports photos, grouping, slideshow, ajax, inline, and iframed content.
3) Appearance is controlled through CSS so it can be restyled.
4) Can be extended with callbacks & event-hooks without altering the source files.
5) Completely unobtrusive, options are set in the JS and require no changes to existing HTML.
6) Preloads upcoming images in a photo group.
“prettyPhoto is a jQuery lightbox clone. Not only does it support images, it also support for videos, flash, YouTube, iframes and ajax. It’s a full blown media lightbox. It is very easy to setup, yet very flexible if you want to customize it a bit. Plus the script is compatible in every major browser, even IE6.”
Lightview was built to change the way you overlay content on a website.
Clean: Designed to compliment your content.
Fast: Smart image preloading.
Easy: Customizable without having to know CSS.
Rounded: Adjustable rounded corners, no PNG images required.
Smart: Content resizes to always fit on your screen.
Slideshow: One button slideshow.
Works on all modern browsers.
GreyBox can be used to display websites, images and other content in a beautiful way.
Why use GreyBox:
1) It does not conflict with pop-up blockers
2) It’s only 22 KB!
3) It’s super easy to setup
4) It’s super easy to use
5) You can easily alter the style as it is controlled through CSS
jQuery Superbox! is a script which allows you display windows with the lightbox effect.
Leave a comment
- Tumblr: 105 Best Free Tumblr Themes 2011
- 10 Best Sites to Learn How to Code Quickly
- Top 15 Great Websites To Download Best Free eBooks
- Top 30 Best iPad 2 Apps
- 90+ Best Free Tumblr Themes 2012 For Blogging Experience
- 20 Best Free HTML5 Website Templates Of Year 2011
- Top 10 Best Media Player For Windows
- 6 Best HTML5/CSS3 Presentation Frameworks
- 15 Best Free Android Games You Love To Play