The Heartcode CanvasLoader Creator is a free online tool which you can use to generate scripted preloaders (spinners or throbblers) for your HTML projects.
The library is designed to introduce fault-tolerance into the upload of large files through HTTP. This is done by splitting each files into small chunks; whenever the upload of a chunk fails, uploading is retried until the procedure completes. This allows uploads to automatically resume uploading after a network connection is lost either locally or to the server. Additionally, it allows for users to pause, resume and even recover uploads without losing state.
Fixie.js is an open source tool that automatically adds filler content to HTML documents. By interpreting your semantic HTML5 tags, Fixie will automagically add the right type of content in the right places. Headings, paragraphs, links, images, sections.
wysihtml5 is an open source rich text editor based on HTML5 technology and the progressive-enhancement approach. It uses a sophisticated security concept and aims to generate fully valid HTML5 markup by preventing unmaintainable tag soups and inline styles.
Leave a comment
- Tumblr: 105 Best Free Tumblr Themes 2011
- 10 Best Sites to Learn How to Code Quickly
- Top 30 Best iPad 2 Apps
- 90+ Best Free Tumblr Themes 2012 For Blogging Experience
- 20 Best Free HTML5 Website Templates Of Year 2011
- Top 15 Great Websites To Download Best Free eBooks
- 15 Best Free Android Games You Love To Play
- 6 Best HTML5/CSS3 Presentation Frameworks
- Top 10 Best Media Player For Windows