Regular expressions are more powerful tool for web developers that allows you to modifying text, identify, replace words or any type of characters. With the help of these expressions developers can search matching string of text, words and pattern characters. Have you note that, regular expressions are more slower than the basic string function, its takes a short time to execute than any others.
In computing, a regular expression, also referred to as regex or regexp, provides a concise and flexible means for matching strings of text, such as particular characters, words, or patterns of characters. For more Information( Wikipedia).
Regular expression for the PHP developers, on of the most popular tool for validating data is the regular expression. In this list we provides some validation – string match, password match validation, email address validation, date format and many more which helps developer to make their application more fast and easy to execute.
Visit this list and used these validation with line of code and make your project easy. Thanks a lot to readers for appreciate our previous articles. Also visit our last article as- Learn PHP online, MySQL tutorials and PHP editors for windows.
1) String Mtach
5) Validate URL
Leave a comment
- Tumblr: 105 Best Free Tumblr Themes 2011
- 10 Best Sites to Learn How to Code Quickly
- Top 30 Best iPad 2 Apps
- 90+ Best Free Tumblr Themes 2012 For Blogging Experience
- 20 Best Free HTML5 Website Templates Of Year 2011
- Top 15 Great Websites To Download Best Free eBooks
- Top 10 Best Media Player For Windows
- 6 Best HTML5/CSS3 Presentation Frameworks
- 15 Best Free Android Games You Love To Play