CSS is the short form used for the term cascading style sheets which is a style sheet language that is used for describing the presentation semantics or the looks and formatting of a document which is initially written in a markup language. It is also very commonly used to design or style those web pages that are written in HTML or XHTML but apart from that this language can be applied to any kind of XML document including plain XMl.
This style sheet language is used to separate the content of a particular document from its looks and the presentation of the document. This includes important elements such as layouts, colors and even fonts. HTML is the full form which is used for the term Hypertext markup language. It is used for displaying web pages and other information which can be easily displayed in a web browser.
The HTML elements that are written in HTML consists of tags that are written in enclosed brackets .The main and the foremost function of a web browser is to read these HTML documents and compose them into visible and audible web pages. These HTML and CSS are very useful and helpful because the codes from these two languages are used for creating graphics.
2) iPhone CSS3
Leave a comment
- Tumblr: 105 Best Free Tumblr Themes 2011
- Top 30 Best iPad 2 Apps
- 10 Best Sites to Learn How to Code Quickly
- 20 Best Free HTML5 Website Templates Of Year 2011
- 90+ Best Free Tumblr Themes 2012 For Blogging Experience
- 15 Best Free Android Games You Love To Play
- 6 Best HTML5/CSS3 Presentation Frameworks
- Top 10 Best Media Player For Windows
- 50 Examples Of Cool Business Card Designs