Its our pleasure to share always best resources/tools ( design tools, development tools, Games, Apps, Themes, Templates, Plugins, etc) for our readers. Today we are going to share some best alternatives to Apache and IIS servers. Everybody heard about these two most popular server. i have been searching the alternatives to Apache and IIS web servers and finally i got te best list of alternatives.
I hope web server users would love to visit this list. Please visit this list and share your thought in our comment section below.
Mathopd is a very small, yet very fast HTTP server for UN*X systems. Mathopd supports useful features of HTTP/1.1, such as persistent connections, partial responses and pipelining. It does not support things like content negotation. Mathopd was designed specifically to run as a single process, and to never grow in size.
Jigsaw is W3C’s leading-edge Web server platform, providing a sample HTTP 1.1 implementation and a variety of other features on top of an advanced architecture implemented in Java.
Yaws is a HTTP high perfomance 1.1 webserver particularly well suited for dynamic-content web applications. Two separate modes of operations are supported:
1) Standalone mode where Yaws runs as a regular webserver daemon. This is the default mode.
2) Embedded mode where Yaws runs as an embedded webserver in another Erlang application.
9) Web Servjava
Jetty provides an HTTP server, HTTP client, and javax.servlet container. These components are open source and available for commercial use and distribution.
Leave a comment
- Tumblr: 105 Best Free Tumblr Themes 2011
- 10 Best Sites to Learn How to Code Quickly
- Top 30 Best iPad 2 Apps
- 20 Best Free HTML5 Website Templates Of Year 2011
- 90+ Best Free Tumblr Themes 2012 For Blogging Experience
- 15 Best Free Android Games You Love To Play
- 6 Best HTML5/CSS3 Presentation Frameworks
- Top 10 Best Media Player For Windows
- 50 Examples Of Cool Business Card Designs